Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wwe HBK

His does come with a certificate of authencity and is guaranteed authentic. i have all kinds of wrestling items and autographs. i will be listing them for a while. if your looking for someone but don't see it in my store let me know, i may have it. if i have an 8x10 autograph that you like but you don't want the original for some reason i can make you a reprint of it for $7. all my prices do include shipping charges unless its not in the united states, even then i wont' charge much at all. if you want to check out my other items this is my auctiva site http://store.auctiva.com/jmsharp2006 write me with any questions or offers. i'm open to trades as well, let me know what you have. i'm a collector as well .

Wwe HBK
Wwe HBK
Wwe HBK
Wwe HBK Vs Undertaker
Wwe HBK
Wwe HBK
Wwe HBK

No comments:

Post a Comment